Hey all! I'm a college freshmen who has a habit for becoming obsessed with television shows.
ATLA, LOK, Doctor Who, The Avengers, Supernatural and Hetalia
casual reminder that you don’t need to try and sink all other ships in order to keep yours floating. this is not fucking battleship.
do u ever cry bc misha collins built his own house for his family and made his wife’s engagement ring and cooks with his son and is an amazing actor and a published poet and is so smart and is hilarious and charming and quite possibly the greatest man on earth
because i do
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
So season 9 can we please have an episode where Dean turns on the radio in the impala and “Heat of the Moment” starts playing and Sam just slams it off with a disgusted bitchface
And then the music snaps back on and Gabriel is sitting in the back seat with a shit eating grin on his face.